Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pinoy Arnel Pineda the new Lead Singer for Journey Debuts in Chile

Well apparently another pride of the pinoys worldwide Mr. Arnel Pineda, who was discovered through videos of him with his band in the Philippines The Zoo on You Tube had already made his debut with Journey just recently.

Want proof? I got it.

Pinoy yan! Mabuhay ang pinoy!! Arnel keep rockin and make us proud man! You are proof that anything is possible, ... provided that you were born with a talent like yours! he he.. Man I wish I had a voice like that, ... I'd like to win the lotto too but I've accepted my fate already. =P'

Have a Great Journey kabayang Arnel. Pun intended. =) Keep checking gustokoh.com maybe for a new album from them!! ;)

Here are the videos:

Lights



Faithfully



Don't Stop Believing



Open Arms



Separate Ways

No comments: