Sunday, November 18, 2007

Does any of this look familiar? It does to me! ;)

So how good of a student were you? If you say bad, or pretty bad,.. I don't think any of you would even come close to some of the examples I have of actual test papers here. No, none of them are mine, but mine do come pretty close, you know, ... we as kids had a lot on our minds,.. toys,.. cartoons,.. girls that had cooties... <---- what the hell are those anyway? Well whatever they are I guess as we mature (yeah right!) we grow to love them. =D

Enjoy!!

My Comment: Is this the early adaptation of the Transformer equation?



My Comment: Mission, Possible.


My Comment: Oh yes, he just passed puberty. ;)


My Comment: Never tell Peter to "Break a leg."



My Comment: Puberty, phase 2.a



My Comment: Recommended Career: Abstract Art Critic.


My Comment: Ideal Candidate to handle Enron's Finances.

My Comment: Even the smart ass question to the question doesn't make sense,.. SideKick!!

No comments: