Friday, September 7, 2007

Darn Guam Weather. =P'


This is me, just minding my business, trying to exercise when the weather just smacks me on the back of my head. =P'

If there was anything that I could change here on Guam it would be the weather. It just isn't ideal for staying healthy. I have been fighting my being overweight (in the genes, not the jeans) ALL MY LIFE. Being on Guam just makes it even more difficult to fight weight gain. When it is hot, it is TOO HOT to do anything much less walk anywhere outdoors. Here on Guam, when you need to go to a store a block or two away most of us take the car because it is too hot! Then there are days like today wherein I tried to exercise but what happens? It pours right after I start!!


I swear, the two times that are guaranteed to rain are:



  • Right after I wash my car, and

  • When I plan to exercise.

Patents have been applied for these two items to replace the RAIN DANCE as a more effective method of making it RAIN. =P'


I just can't win! ={ All I can do is Persevere. Just like William Hung advised America. =D



At any rate I'll just have to try again tomorrow. =P' That is all I can do.



No comments: