Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Please Read Signs Very Carefully

While visiting an Atoll near Hawaii I came across one of the weirdest signs I had ever seen. I was riding a bike and following the bike trail, and right smack in the middle of the bike trail around an hour into my riding, there stood the Sign that said:


"Watch Out for Approaching Aircraft."


I was like, all panicky and looking around and ducking and thinking to myself: "WHAT THE??!!" This is a TRUE STORY. The explanation is is that it is an Atoll and it is so small that there are NO Cars, only bicycles and golf carts, SSOOOO,.. that means the airport is, right smack dab in the middle of well, everything!? =P'


At any rate I guess that that is not the weirdest / funniest sign I've ever seen anymore. See what the Alaskan's have to deal with here:

No comments: