Friday, September 7, 2007

Let the Cranial Discharge (BLOGGING) Begin!! =)

For years I have had so many thoughts that sometimes I think my head is going to explode. Now I finally have a place to post them!!!! Yeay!! =)

We are going to talk about everything here that anybody wants to talk about. Before we do that though let me just tell you what I have a lot of opinions and thoughts on. Basically these are what I and most probably a lot of you like that I would prefer that we discuss. =)

Here we will discuss (but not limited to) the following:

Guam
Philippines!
Business!
Cars!
Shows
Movies
Bands
Music
Girls ;)
Gadgets!
Computers!
Food!
Restaurants
Basketball
TV Shows!
Magazines
Shttuff... ;)
Things we Love
Things we Hate
Anything, our BRAINS are the LIMIT.

So welcome everyone, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, sit back, but don't fall asleep because we have things to go over here. =)

We'll TRY to keep it clean, but no promises. ;)

Enjoy! and REMEMBER that you CAN POST YOUR COMMENTS TOO by CLICKING on the COMMENTS below each POST.

No comments: