Saturday, October 20, 2007

EVIL hit close to home.. =(

I say close to home because whenever I am in the Philippines we always go to Glorietta. There was speculation that it was caused by an LPG tank, there is always speculation. Now they are finding that there are traces of C4 (explosive) at Ground Zero of the explosion. It is always like this, they always speculate that it was an accident, but obviously it never is.

Just like 9/11 some stupid tv anchor asked something after the 2nd plane crashed into the 2nd building and it sounded like something like "could it be that there is some sort of beacon that is leading these planes to the buildings?" - I was like, "whoa!, that is very perceptive of them.. NOT!! What are they? complete and utter idiots?" Obviously we all know that we are victims of terrorism.

This latest one is scary because it happened somewhere that I and my friends and family frequent, maybe even some of you and yours.

I found this video on gmanews that was taken from someone's cellphone and I thought I'd share it with you, there are not a lot of pictures or video from the inside and this is from the inside, kinda freaky, good thing it didn't show any of those victims that died.


For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV

My message to everyone, be careful and be thankful for every moment that we are given on this earth, for you never know when these evil people turn you or any one of us into a statistic.

For the evil in the world, you pray to a God, we do too, even if they are different Gods that does not justify what you are doing, you are not a God who has the right to take life away. We will continue to pray as you should.

God Bless Us and Protect us from ALL EVIL.

No comments: