Monday, October 1, 2007

I went out this weekend!

So what's the big deal? For starters, I don't really go out here in Guam, .. why? Trust me, once you've gone out in the Philippines when you go out here the money that you spend is hardly worth the most possible fun you can have here. I was just dropping my bro off but they convinced me to stay for awhile.

So first we checked out Marty's, dead, then we went over to Mac & Marty's, hung out there and listened to the band while having a beer,.. I guess there was a ship because locals / pinoys like me were a minority in that place. he he..

We ended up in a nice comfy place with a good band and I think it was luck that majority of the guam models (all females of course) were in one place just hangin out. Too bad I didn't know any of them and that I don't have any kahoneys to go up and talk to the one I liked. =P' Oh Well...

At any rate, after leaving that place, I noticed that there were a lot of Officers of the Law on the road. So, some of you still don't designate a driver huh?, well guess what,.. if you are in any way as wasted as the guy in this video, please, please, stay off the road,.. you could end up hurting more than yourself.

So,.. do you think this guy passed the sobriety test? ;)


1 comment:

WWG said...

Hi Good Blog :)
Look from Québec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)