Friday, October 5, 2007

Opinion: Guam Wifi... Really?! Where?

If any of you are considering subscribing to the Network Provider of Wifi wherein they claim that you will be able to access the internet from your mobile computer at any of their "HotSpots" do not, I repeat, DO NOT DO IT.

I am clearly a dork and I want my internet access wherever I go, well obviously I subscribed to this service. I've tried to access this service numerous times and it is always unavailable. I would call to inform them the next day because you can't call them after a certain hour but they just say that they are working on it.

So last night there I was again hoping that I would be able to get some work done over dinner at one the "HotSpots" and there again, no wifi. I asked the person in charge and he goes, "yeah the router is down again, sorry about that,.." I asked is there anyone we can call and of course there isn't.

So there, don't, because it won't be there when you need it anyway. =P'

No comments: